60% OFF BRIGHTENING CREAM with Liquorice Root extract & Aloe Vera
"I've been using this moisturiser for just over two weeks and my skin does feel more hydrated and looks brighter and less tired."
Clinically proven to provide long-lasting skin hydration after use and increase hydration by +106%*
A rich, easily absorbed, daily moisturiser formulated with Liquorice Root, Aloe Vera & Sunflower Oil to visibly brighten your complexion, making it fresh and glowing. Suitable for all skin types for a radiant complexion.
Please note: This outlet product may arrive without a carton. This will not affect the product you receive.
- 95% natural origin content.
- Formulated with pure Himalayan Spring Water, known for its high level of essential macro-minerals. Delivers essential nutrients to the skin and visibly supports skin cell turnover.
- Enriched with soothing yet powerful natural antioxidants including Liquorice Root that brightens skin by visibly diminishing age spots or sun-damaged areas.
- Contains a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is needed for each use.
- Vegan (certified by The Vegan Society), cruelty-free, made in France.
TO USE: Apply daily to cleansed skin.
Liquorice Root: Has powerful antioxidants that help brighten skin by diminishing age spots or sun-damaged areas.
Aloe Vera: Rich in antioxidants and minerals, Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties to help calm and moisturise stressed skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant and moisturiser. It works to give visibly smoother, softer skin.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Linalool, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean)Oil.
Sensible Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
*This clinical trial took place in 2017 on 10 women. Studies were conducted across a 4 hour period. Assessment of the hydration potential on the upper layers of the epidermis.