HYDRATING (FIRMING) EYE GEL with Sodium Hyaluronate & Aloe Vera
"I'm definitely seeing fewer fine lines under my eyes since I started using this. It feels really nice too, absorbs fast with no stickiness"
Hydrate and refresh your face's most delicate area - your eyes! This powerful hydrating eye gel contains natural ingredients including Sodium Hyaluronate & Aloe Vera to deeply hydrate and soften your delicate eye area. Suitable for all ages and skin types.
Clinically proven to provide long-lasting skin hydration after use and increase hydration by +184%*
- 92% natural origin content
- Formulated with pure Himalayan Spring Water, known for its high level of essential macro-minerals. Delivers essential nutrients to the skin and visibly supports skin cell turnover.>
- Instantly works to hydrate and help visibly firm the eye contour area thanks to a powerful botanical complex.
- Packed with rejuvenating Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Honey.
- Contains a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is needed for each use.
- Cruelty-free, made in France.
TO USE: Apply a small amount to the eye contour morning and evening using a light pressing motion. Top tip: place in the fridge before applying for a cooling sensation.
Sodium Hyaluronate: This is the salt form of Hyaluronic acid (HA). It has a smaller molecular size than hyaluronic acid allowing it to penetrate more easily down in-between the collagen and elastin fibres of the skin – where it is able to hold up to 1000times its weight in water, and thereby creating a visibly plump effect.
Shea Butter: Rich in natural vitamins and essentials fatty acids Shea Butter, nourishes and moisturises the skin.
Honey: Naturally antibacterial, Honey helps to keep skin visibly clear by helping to prevent blemishes.
Aloe Vera: Rich in antioxidants and minerals, Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties to help calm and moisturise stressed skin.
Full Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/ C10-30 AlkylAcrylate Crosspolymer, Mel (Honey), Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Sensible Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
*This clinical trial took place in 2017 on 10 women. Studies were conducted across a 4 hour period. Assessment on the hydration potential on the upper layers of the epidermis.